News from Commend
Commend at Security 2012 in Essen
From September 25 to 28 security experts and customers have one more important reason to visit the city of Essen. One of Germany’s most visited trade fairs, Essen Trade Fair is hosting Security 2012, which ranks among the world’s largest and most important specialist events in security and fire prevention.
Where security is concerned, Commend Intercom 2.0 really comes into its own. For decades, Commend partner Schneider Intercom has been Germany’s number one provider of custom communication solutions for security, emergency support and information.
Visitors to the Schneider Intercom stand (Hall 3, Stand No. 411) can look forward to a firework of the latest and best Intercom technology has to offer:
- A special highlight, the world’s first Mobile Intercom Client uses a special app to turn mobile devices into portable, pocket-sized Intrercom Control Desks
- Commend’s new CONDUCTOR Control Desk will give a performance with a full Intercom ‘orchestra’, including the latest add-on package for Intercom recording that provides reliable event and security documentation
- Under the motto “Look at SIS!” visitors will be able to explore the fascinating opportunities and benefits of the world’s first virtual Software Intercom Server
- Commend’s powerful ComWIN software will demonstrate its superior adaptability to any application environment with various sample applications for different operating environments
- With its Handicapped Friendly Emergency Call Stations, Commend is one of the first providers of Intercom solutions that comply with the German Equal Opportunities for the Disabled Act
- The purely IP-based Tunnel Intercom Station takes the security and flexibility of networked Commend Intercom connections to the road and complies with all German security regulations for road tunnels (RAPT)
- School security is the focus of a special range of Intercom components centred around Control Desks for coordinated communication and emergency procedures
- Another world premiere is scheduled for the latest Intercom terminals with touch display operation. What tablet PCs are to personal computing, these latest touch screen call stations are to the world of Intercom 2.0. The first devices of this new range include Commend’s new outdoor capable Wall-Mounted Touch Display Call Stations and Terminal One by Commend partner bct.
Visit us at Security 2012 and prepare for a fascinating tour of the latest and greatest in virtual and real Security Intercom. We’ve saved a place for you at the Schneider Intercom stand (Hall 3, Stand No. 411).
For further information visit:
Schneider Intercom: www.schneider-intercom.de
Security 2012 in Essen: www.security-messe.de/en/security/index.html