30,000 tons of crude oil a day.
365 days a year. Zero compromise.
Oil and Gas
The requirements imposed on Intercom solutions for the Oil and Gas industry are as extreme as the environmental conditions under which they are expected to function. The entire system is constantly monitored and tested for possible failure from end-to-end. The components being constantly verified for proper performance include the control equipment and cabling, as well as the acoustic performance of amplifiers, loudspeakers and microphones. Full redundancy and alternative call routing provide continued reliable operation throughout.
- Intercom stations for areas with explosive atmospheres (ATEX certified)
- Public Address and General Alarm solutions
- Special conference call ('Party Line') functions
- Excellent voice connections and perfect audibility under difficult ambient conditions (noise, dirt, gloved hands)
- Control of visual alert signals and displays
- Integration of mobile phones and pager solutions
- Intercom stations with access control capabilities for doors, gates and barriers
- CCTV integration