Commend Tetra Interface listed in Motorola´s Global Applications Catalogue
Our TETRA interface for the seamless integration of radio devices into Commend Intercom systems is listed in the 2016´ Motorola Global Applications Catalogue.
As official „TETRA System Application Partner“ we connect two technologies and enable perfect overarching communication.
The TETRA interface offers seamless integration of TETRA radio devices into Commend Intercom systems. This way, it is possible to gain access to TETRA radio and communicate within the radio network via Commend Intercom terminals. The integration of TETRA radio devices into the Intercom system enables authorised Intercom terminals in the IP network to access digital mobile radio functions, e. g., group switching, operation mode switching (DMO/TMO) or talking party identification.
- Serves as interface between Commend Intercom Server and TETRA radio.
- Interface supports TETRA radio devices by Sepura and Motorola.
- Up to 20 TETRA radios can be managed per interface
- Remote control and menu functions (3T control menu)
- TalkGroup selection via the 3T control menu
- Switching of the operation mode between DMO/TMO
- Display of radio information
- Indication of ISSI or OPTA
- Remote operation possible
- Available for BOS radio receivers
The TETRA interface is perfectly suited for use in emergency call centers. Via the TETRA software application, it is possible to easily integrate mobile radios of rescue teams into the Intercom control desk system. Therefore the communication between the involved parties can be facilitated.