Where clean rooms and laboratories define the workplace, communication can become tedious due to restricted zones and special requirements to the equipment. Special Commend stations with a sealed membrane surface are resistant to chemicals and allow hands-free speech when handling critical components. Announcements and alarms via integrated PA-systems heighten security and streamline work processes. Integrated access control at sluices and critical areas make for an end-to-end solution, even allowing instant voice connections when assistance is required at entry.
- Pharmaceuticals plants
- Clean rooms
Applications and Key Benefits
- Protecting lives and corporate assets.
- Efficient, well-coordinated warnings, alarms and evacuation support in emergency situations.
- Instant communication of vital information to all or selected areas/zones.
- Built-in automatic early warning of emerging system problems.
- Compliance with legal and corporate regulations.
- Optimising workflows and boosting efficiency through communication.
- Reducing risk of workplace accidents and hazards.
- Fast call connections and superior ease of use.
- Conference calls (“party lines”) for fast information distribution.
- Group calls and announcements via Intercom stations.
- Integration of mobile radio communication and telephones (land-lines and mobile radio) into the Intercom system.
- Integration of other systems like CCTV and building management systems on a single operating platform.
- Saves money by eliminating the need for extra hardware.
- Enhanced functionality, thanks to individual systems pooling their resources and working. together in a team-like fashion.
- Reduced complexity, thanks to seamless, fail-safe interfaces.
- Secure, restricted access to industrial premises or specific areas for authorised personnel.
- Protecting material assets and corporate information.
- Monitoring, control and automation of various industrial equipment.
- Event logging and audio/video recording.
- Solutions for Pharmaceuticals
Superior Speech intelligibility
Extra high volume capacity – Active background noise suppression – Intelligent Volume Control (IVC) – 16 kHz eHD Voice speech quality
Access Control and Communication at doors, air-locks and barriers
- Secured vehicular and pedestrian access to the building and to individual areas/zones. Calls that cannot be answered immediately can be forwarded automatically to mobile devices.
- Integration of access readers and access control systems.
- Modules for integration in barrier gates at entrance and exit points.
- Intercom Station models for reception areas, for answering door calls, paging persons in the building, etc.
- Automatic call forwarding (Intercom station / mobile radio / land-line telephone) if reception desk is temporarily unattended.
- Intercom Client app for (internal/external) mobile phone and tablet devices allows for location-independent use of communication and control functions.
Intercom Stations for clean rooms
- In-house communication for hygienically sensitive clean rooms
- Closed-sealed membrane surface
- Special anti-bacterial membrane
- Resistant against detergents and disinfectants
Public Address via IP connections
- IP Amplifiers and IP Loudspeakers (projector, horn loudspeaker, ceiling speakers), ready for plug-in network connection
- Voice announcements for public transport boarding points and waiting areas
- Playback of pre-recorded voice messages for information, warning and evacuation purposes (addressable to individual boarding points or across all connected sites)
- Activation of media players for background music or radio feeds
Lift Emergency Calls
The Intercom panel in the lift car performs constant self-monitoring and testing routines. It is therefore maintenance-free in compliance with EN 81.
More than just communication
Commend products come with built-in inputs and outputs for control, monitoring and automation purposes.
Integrated SystemInterfaces / Input – Output control
- Integration of operating radio (Tetra and Analog)
- Integration of telephone-lines and VoIP systems (SIP/IAX)
- Control of visual warnig signals and displays
- Interfaces to third-party systems, such as video surveillance and building management systems (OPC)
- Active monitoring of input signals for various purposes, such as fire or burglar alarms
- Control of output signals, e.g. doors and barriers
- Customized accessibility like EIB-Bus
Permanent availability through system self-monitoringEvery call guaranteed to get through – 24/7
- Intercom Stations come equipped with automated functionality self-monitoring (loudspeaker/microphone self-monitoring)
- Connection monitoring
- Redundant server fail-safety and dynamic call forwarding
- Saves costs by eliminating the need for manual function testing
Sites can be networked and managed from one central control center.
Easy Control Desk managementOverview – Surveillance – Control
Control Desk systems by Commend provide a continuous system-wide overview to support instant reaction in case of an emergency. Thanks to the highly user-friendly GUI, managing even complex Intercom networks or video and control functions is a breeze.
- Call management is tailored to the needs and workflows of the application environment
- Calls can be forwarded automatically to other Control Desks, Intercom stations (stationary or mobile), or to land-line telephones
Software solutions for Control DesksAudio – Video – Data
- Indication of the calling terminal’s location, and optional automatic display of a video/CCTV connection
- Event logging
- Audio and/or video recording
- Software Intercom Client for mobile devices
- Various Intercom Stations for Operations Communication
- Intercom Modules for e.g. lifts
Your integrated Security and Communication Solution is just one click away